The start of 2021 has been good for everyone after rolling out the approved Covid-19 vaccines. This helped everyone to be more confident when it comes to travelling. Dubai is one of the countries that eased their restrictions and opened its doors for tourists. The below information will help you properly manage your trip to Dubai.
Before travelling to Dubai:
- Ensure that you have a valid visa to enter, or that your passport is amongst visa free nationalities to enter the United Arab Emirates.
- Secure a negative PCR test certificate printed in English or Arabic. The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to departure.
- PCR test upon arrival may be required. This will depend on your country of origin.
- Passengers with moderate to severe disability are exempt from the PCR test.
- Children under the age of 12 are also exempted from PCR testing requirement.
- Travel insurance with international coverage of Covid-19 is a must. Emirates Airline and FlyDubai offers multi-risk travel insurance for those who will purchase tickets to them starting this year.
Arriving in Dubai:
- Temperature check will be done upon arrival
- Anyone showing Covid-19 symptoms or tested positive is required to undergo 10-day isolation
- Your printed negative Covid-19 certificate will also be checked so ensure you always have it with you.
- Another PCR test may be requested
- Tourists are required to download and activate the COVID-19 – DXB Smart App (iOS or Android)
Once you’re out of the Airport, do not forget to follow Dubai’s health protocols such as wearing of mask and two-meter social distancing. This applies to everyone to promote a safe and healthy environment. To help you find the best deals and manage your vacation, contact SoldoutNight!